- Must pass a drug test and a background check.
- Requires starting work at 5:00 AM four to five days a week.
- Primary duty is to assist with the production in the custom department by working with a carpenter or working independently with supervision.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and be familiar with the use and care of power and hand tools that are required in a cabinet shop.
- Position requires ability to work with lumber, veneer, and sheet goods as well as plastic laminate.
- May assist in keeping shop area clean.
- Requires some heavy lifting.
- Some cabinet making experience or completion of a vo-tech or trade school is required.
- Tape measure
- Air nozzle
- Magnet tip holder (Apex)
- Putty knife
- Pair of adjustable wrenches (Crescent)
- Finish hammer
- Pliers (Adjustable)
- Screw driver set
- Bullnose dikes
- Chisel set
- Nail set
- Pliers (Channel lock)
- Pry bar / Flat bar / Wonder bar
- Tri square / Combination square