- Must pass drug and background check.
- Requires starting work at 5:00 AM.
- Primary duty is to assemble precut cabinet parts and install hardware, doors, and drawers to make a finished cabinet.
- You will be expected to work at a productive pace while still putting out a high quality product.
- Also requires prepping/cleaning parts to get ready for assembly.
- May assist in keeping shop area clean.
- Requires some heavy lifting.
- Some plastic laminate experience is helpful, but not required, as working with laminate is sometimes required of the position.